Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yay! I finally figured out how to get this working.

Go me! I finally figured out how to get things set up to follow the blogs on blogger.com of authors and friends that I keep up with. This is easier than saving to favorites and scrolling through all of them to find one.

What? So I am a bit slow on figuring things out. Part of it is time.

To be honest, if you want to follow my blog, it is updated frequently on livejournal. The address is www.shartyrant.livejournal.com. I don't know as of yet if I will be "mirroring it" here or not. Depends on how easy and how much time I have. I am currently figuring out how to link them all together in one format for ease on my use. Be afraid.

2 comments:

Bev(QB) said...

Yeah! Welcome to Blogger!It's soooo much more fun that LJ. Of course, it also causes more headaches than LJ, too. ;-D

Shartyrant said...

Thank you. I notice each have their pros and cons. If I can only find one that has all the good and none of the bad of both I would be very happy! Hee!